Sage 200 Reporting – Help:
Help and Support
Following feedback received from you, we are pleased to announce our new Invoicing module is available with this version. This is the most requested feature on our Ideas hub.
Invoicing introduces a new, easy and quick way for you to create invoices to send to your customers. This is great for creating invoices and credit notes with no despatch process.
This is ideal if:
- You’re a service business and don’t want to keep records of stock.
- You don’t have a despatch process.
- You don’t have any lead time between orders placed and invoices sent out.
- Your despatch process has already occurred and you don’t want to record it in Sage 200c.
Why use Invoicing?
- Use our new grid entry form for easy and rapid data entry.
- Add stock items or free text (plus charges and comments) depending on your organisation’s processes.
- As there’s no despatch process, you can print or email your invoices straight away.
- See all your invoices and credit notes together in one list for easy management.
- You can also report on the profitability and use analysis codes for more in depth reporting.
Just open the Invoicing section from the menu and choose the Invoicing List.
Already using Sales Orders?
That’s no problem. If you want to use Invoicing in preference to Sales Orders, just start creating invoices and credit notes in the Invoicing module. All your invoices and credit notes, from both Invoicing and Sales Orders, are shown on the Invoicing list, so you can easily manage both together. All your settings are shared between both modules, so there’s no need to make any changes.
|System Settings||Invoice and credit note numbers moved to Invoice and Order settings.
· Use exchange rates on invoice and orders moved to Invoice and Order settings
|SOP Settings||These have been re-named to Invoice and Order Settings. The settings apply to both the SOP and new Invoicing module. They can be access from both sections of the menu.|
|New email layouts and email option||New out of the box layouts have been created with the email setting pre-defined.
Invoices can be emailed directly from a new button on the Invoicing list.
|Invoicing List||All your invoices from both from the Invoicing and SOP modules can be seen on a single list.|