Sage Reporting – Sage 200 Reporting – Sage 200 Reports:
About Rich Reports
There are currently 38 Financial and 39 Commercial reports listed. Prices – FOC to a maximum of £250
Following retirement in June 2018 after 30+ years of using various Tetra and Sage software and for the last ten years supporting Sage MMS and Sage 200 I have set up Rich Reports to create an outlet where the Sage 200 community can purchase inexpensive reports to enhance the standard Sage ‘out of the box‘ reporting.
If Pay-As-You-Go is not for you why not contact your business partner to see if they would commission a report on your behalf. We will be cheaper than the ‘free’ reports offered by Sage under their Sage Services contract!
About the Author
- Richard Lincoln – Pinnacle Computing (Retired) is the author of reports published on this site. With over 30 years of experience creating reports for Tetra and Sage software our design selections will help reveal the hidden answers held in your Sage 200 data.
- Prior to using Sage I trained as a Mathematics teacher. My enjoyment of mathematics developed my problem solving skills and a keen insight into the TRUE and/or FALSE logic functions essential to create complex reports.
- After leaving teaching and moving into commerce I developed my report design skills using Tetraplan, Tetra 200, Sage CS/3, Sage MMS and Sage 200.
- Inspired by requests to drill down into the Sage data or simply display the Sage data in a better format the listed reports on this site are a ‘shop window’ on what type of reports can be created by only resorting to the Sage 200 built-in Report Designer, thus making available reports that extract the hidden answers buried within your Sage 200 – often taking the standard Sage report as a template and re-designing it to deliver an output in a better format. However, sometimes a required report is just ‘missing’ from Sage and needs to be created from scratch.
- We are a family run business and do everything ourselves, from report development to web design.
- Please use the contact features below to send in your comments and suggestions – alternatively go to the Design Services section to request a new report.
Use the form below to contact us or drop us an email at email@example.com
or call us now on 0333 050 9051